The Word, the Life and the Light

Words of Life Daily Devotional
The Word, the Life and the Light
Memory Verse: - Jn 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
Bible Reading: - John 1: 1 – 51
Message
Jesus our Lord is the man of the moment that comes to this world on purpose – which is to save mankind from satanic rule and dominion. As you celebrate him you need to remember this fact and do not allow the devil to deceive you into promoting what he has come to destroy. Some youths and even adults use this period to indulge in sin of immorality and dubious means of getting money which is the root of all evil.
1Jn 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
You need to sincerely go to Christ at this moment of time asking him to deliver you from satanic bondage of vices such as lying, fraudulent act, wickedness, stealing, immorality etc.
He is the Word through which you are made, you are his and not of the devil, hence you need to get yourself glued to him, attached to him by yielding your life absolutely to him; by dropping your will for his, you let him increase in your life and you decrease; you allow him to lead while you follow because he is the Light of the world – he is the lamp unto the feet of the righteous and heaven bound believers. If you also come to him today, you will be accepted, he will in no wise cast you out.
In him is the life of men; you will be quickened from trespasses once you give your life to him; he will take your spiritual blindness away and give you the life of God with which you will be able to live godly. The power to have dominion over self, sin, sickness, Satan and evil spirits is in him, and will be yours as well if you accept him and believe on his name.
Jn 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Receive him now and get the power to become a child of God. Ablutions, fasting, burning incense and candles coupled with one sacrifice or the other cannot save you; but the power is in Jesus only – the Light, the Life and the Word.
Confession of the Day
Jesus is my light and in him I become the light of the world; he gives me abundant life and as the word has healed me and delivered me from all my destructions.
Prayer Points
Jesus my Lord I pray that you work effectually in me and make me what you want me to be; give me your rest; put your light yoke upon me and empower me to live righteously and godly every day of my life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STERLING LEADERSHIP

WELL OF LIFE

SUPPLYING OUR NEEDS