Having Both of Them

Friday 27th September, 2019
The Word of Life Daily Devotional
Having Both of Them
Memory verse: - 2John 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
Bible Reading: - 2 John 1:1 – 13
Message
How wonderful and marvelous would it be to have both the father and the son abiding with you. Cast your mind back to the rewarding and profitable presence of God with Joseph at home and abroad; remember how God commanded Isaac to dwell in the land and he had abundant harvest even than the people of the land in time of famine; behold his mightiness in the life of Jabez who He made to be more honourable than his brethren; his presence with Daniel made the ferocious and hungry lions powerless and rendered the consuming fire harmless for the three Hebrew children to mention but a few. He is as potent and powerful today as of yesterday, he has not for a second changed from whom he is; he is ever ready to abide with them that are ready to let him; would you not allow him to enter in and abide with you? For he stands at door knocking the door of heart, open it widely for him to come in and dwell with you.
It is not enough to allow God and Christ to come into your life; but you must surrender your will and life completely unto their leading, commands and authority. Let God has his way in you and not your will anymore and by so doing you abide in the doctrine of Christ which will enable both the father and the son to dwell with you.
Search the scriptures and you will discover that all the time God was with Israelites, they never lost any battle; the children of Anak and giants are food unto them; Goliaths could not stand before them; they amazingly consumed seven nations mightier and stronger than them. You can see that it pays to abide in the doctrine of Christ which is for your own good.
Jesus is the only way that leads to the father, therefore, whosoever yields his life to Christ will have the father as well because God the father said he is my beloved son, hear him and Jesus said he that has seen me had seen the father also for I and my father are one; I am in the father and the father is in me.
Disciples indeed; real disciples dwell and continue in the sayings of Christ; in the doctrine of Christ, so continue in the doctrine of Christ and do remember this that by so doing you are not alone in the journey of life and you will overcome your challenges every time till you get home in the eternal bliss of God, saints and Holy Angels.
Confession of the Day
I have given my life to Christ and I know that I am not alone in this journey of life. I have both the father and the son as well as the abiding presence of Holy Ghost.

Prayer Points

Lord, help me, uphold me with thy right hand of righteousness; keep me in thy love to the very end and help me overcome my earthly challenges every time in Jesus name. (AMEN)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STERLING LEADERSHIP

WELL OF LIFE

SUPPLYING OUR NEEDS