THE COMPANION THAT NEVER FAILS


SUNDAY 29TH APRIL, 2018
Words of Life Daily Devotional
THE COMPANION THAT NEVER FAILS
MEMORY VERSE: - Isa 43:2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
BIBLE READING: - Dan 3: 1 – 30
MESSAGE
God is a true companion that cannot fail those that come under his shadow, those that surrendered everything to him to have control over; and those that observe to do according to his will.
He did not failed the three Hebrew children that were bound and cast into fiery furnace, rather he was right there with them in the midst of the fire and the flame of fire did them no harm.
In the lion’s den Daniel was protected by God that never fails and lions could not touch him, but his adversaries that did not have God as their companion could not made it out alive – they perished in the lion’s den. If you have given your life to Christ, you have overcome the world even by your faith because Jesus said I will be with you even to the end of the world. Be with whom? Genuine believers of course; the true followers of Christ; living for him in secret and in the open.
Someone said you are unable to see your nose clearly because it is very close to your eyes, so is God so close to you and that’s why you are unable to see him physically. He will manifest himself through his power at the right time when the need arises. Just as Abraham was about to slaughter Isaac as offering in obedient to God, God stopped him and offered him a ram in place of Isaac signifying his nearness to him.
He knows you, your intentions, cravings, needs, aspirations, pursuits and hindrances, just cast your burden to him and leave it there; if you trust and never doubt he will surely bring you out; take your burden to the Lord and leave it there.
Hezekiah took his burden to the Lord and left it there, he received his healing and fifteen more years was added to his time of sojourn here on earth; Elijah was fed by God throughout the time of famine of three and half years in Israel. He did not disappoint any of his followers; he is the same today and forever; put your confidence in him and He will not fail you.
Confession of the Day
Since I believe I have never been disappointed and I will never be disappointed.
Prayer Points
I surrender all to you my father in heaven, be my companion all the time till I see you in glory
Glorify yourself in my life in any situation I find myself, let not my enemies rejoice over me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STERLING LEADERSHIP

WELL OF LIFE

SUPPLYING OUR NEEDS