GOD SHALL REMEMBER YOU FOR MERCY (I)

FRIDAY – JANUARY 19
GOD SHALL REMEMBER YOU FOR MERCY (I)
SCRIPTURE READING: EXODUS 33:12-19
For He saith unto Moses, I will have mercy on who I will have mercy 
and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion" (Romans 9:15).
Hear this: The Mercy of God qualifies a person for divine favour and blessing. 
Beloved, I welcomed you to another weekend that God has packaged blessing for you. In this weekend you shall see God in every area of your life. You shall find grace in the sight of God and God shall show you His way. The presence of God shall go with you and He will give you "Rest" from all your troubles in Jesus name.
In our anchor scripture, the word of God says, "For He saith unto Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion" (Romans 9:15. God has chosen you for mercy this season, therefore, get ready for unprecedented miracles, blessings and favour because Mercy of God qualifies you for divine blessings and favour. You are a 
candidate for God's Mercy in Jesus Name.
In our passage, God told Moses live and direct that He will show mercy on whosoever He wants. Moses received God's Mercy and God granted him his request. You are the next for God's Mercy and Compassion; as such, every of 
your request in this season shall be granted by God. One of the benefits of Mercy is that it facilitates answers to prayers; guarantees divine blessings and favour upon a person.
Moses saw the Glory of God on the platform of God's Mercy. This season you shall see and experience the Glory of God in diverse dimensions that will shift your life and destiny on a higher pedestal of greatness. God will make all His goodness pass before you and will proclaim His name before you. Men will see you and shall see God in your life in Jesus Name.
My counsel: Give all that it takes to keep and maintain God's presence with you. Desire and make demands for God's mercy more than ever before. Let a lifestyle of holiness unto God become one of your utmost priorities in life.
Remember: The Mercy of God qualifies a person for divine favour and blessing.
I declare by the power of God, from today onward, your life shall attract God's Mercy in Jesus Name.
Prayer:
1. Father, empower me to live a life of holiness and uprightness unto 
you.
2. Father, please show me your mercy and execute your judgement on all my enemies.
3. Lord, I make a demand for your presence, favour and blessing upon 
me and my household in Jesus name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STERLING LEADERSHIP

WELL OF LIFE

SUPPLYING OUR NEEDS