THE NEVER FAILING REMEDY OF GOD'S WORD

March 30
HEALTH FOOD DEVOTIONS BY K HAGIN

TOPIC: THE NEVER FAILING REMEDY OF GOD'S WORD

TEXT: Mark 11:23
. . . he shall have whatsoever he saith.

MESSAGE:
The next morning, Dr. Yeomans and her sister fed their
patients breakfast. Then Dr. Yeomans asked this particular
woman if she had been saying what she told her to say. She
said, “Oh, it seemed like I didn’t sleep but ten minutes last
night. I must have said it ten thousand times, but it doesn’t
mean a thing in the world to me. I don’t understand it.”
Dr. Yeomans said, “That’s all right, honey. You just keep
saying it over and over again, every waking moment.”
If people would work at receiving divine healing like they
ought to, it would work for them. But so many times, they only
do it half-heartedly and then go on thinking about something
else. In that case, it won’t work for them. They have to get down
to business. Well, on the third day, Dr. Yeomans went to this woman’s room
again and read scriptures on the subject of healing to her for a
solid hour. Then Dr. Yeomans said, “Are you still saying what I
told you to say?”
She said, “Oh, yes, but it still doesn’t mean a thing in the
world to me. I’m not getting anything out of it.” Dr. Yeomans
again told her to just keep saying it.
At about 11:00 a.m. that same day, Dr. Yeomans and her sister
were downstairs washing the breakfast dishes when they heard
somebody upstairs shouting. They heard running footsteps, so
they rushed out into the hall. And there was the woman who
had come in only two days before. She was rushing down the
stairway, yelling, “Dr. Yeomans, did you know I no longer have
TB?”
“Yes,” she said. “I’ve been trying to tell you that for three
days.”
You see, it got down in her spirit. That’s when God’s Word
works for you. God’s Word never fails. That woman initiated
healing for herself.
Confession:
I can initiate healing for myself by putting my faith in the
Word of God. God’s Word says that I have been redeemed from
all manner of sickness and disease.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STERLING LEADERSHIP

WELL OF LIFE

SUPPLYING OUR NEEDS