HE MAKES ME DWELL IN SAFETY

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 30, 2017
Word of Life Daily Devotional
HE MAKES ME DWELL IN SAFETY
MEMORY VERSE: - Ps 4:8 I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety.
BIBLE READING: - Ps 4: 1 – 8
MESSAGE
There are lot of heartbreaking problems and happenings around us today; natural disasters, earthquakes, suicide bombers, ritualists, men slayers, men sellers, kidnappers, men eaters and lots of wicked men. But a sanctified believer will not lose the peace of God in his life because he knows that his true security is in God. Jesus said in John 14:27 that “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” Faithful is he who has made this promise, he will definitely fulfill it in your life. Come what may, be rest assured that he will keep you, care for you and nourish you. A thousand shall fall at thy side and ten thousand at thy right hand, but it shall not come nigh thee.  God will not leave thee, nor forsake thee.  A song writer says:
He cares for me, anywhere I go
Oh! what a friend like Jesus I have;
Over the field, in the highway, he cares for every time, everyday;
Oh! What a friend like Jesus I have.
Confession of the Day
Jesus is with me always because I am in Him steadfastly



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STERLING LEADERSHIP

WELL OF LIFE

SUPPLYING OUR NEEDS